Information we may store
- Information about your visits and use of this website
- Information regarding any transactions carried out between you and us, including purchases you make of our products
- Information that you provide for the purposes of registering with us
- Information for the purpose of facilitating delivery of our products
We will request personal information such as your name, address, contact telephone number and e-mail address to facilitate the processing of on-line purchases. Personal information is used solely by us, PayPal (our secure payment system) and the courier company for the purpose of delivery. Personal information is never sold on to other companies.
Moonjoon does not store your payment details; these are collect by PayPal for processing. PayPal may use certain information about you, including any received from credit reference and fraud detection agencies. This helps to protect both you and us against fraudulent transactions.
We may also ask if you would like to receive information about our product range, special offers and other information that you may find useful. You will have the option of opting out of such mailing lists and Moonjoon will honour this. We promise not to send you spam emails.
Limitation of liability
Moonjoon shall not be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation special or consequential damages, arising out of your access to, or inability to access, this site or your use of, or reliance upon, this site or the content. Moonjoon has no duty to update this site and hence is not liable for any failure to update such information.
We may offer links to websites external to this website, Moonjoon are neither responsible nor liable for your use of other websites.
Policy key definitions
- "we", "our", or "us" refer to Moonjoon
- "you", "the user" refer to the person(s) using this website
- GDPR means General Data Protection Act
- PECR means Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulation
- ICO means Information Commissioner’s Office
Data security and protection
We ensure the security of any personal information we hold by using secure data storage technologies and precise procedures in how we store, access and manage that information.
Our methods meet the GDPR compliance requirement.
Your individual rights
Under the GDPR your rights are as follows:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- The right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling
We handle subject access requests in accordance with the GDPR.
You also have the right to complain to the ICO (www.ico.org.uk) if you feel there is a problem with the way we are handling your data.
Tyn y Mynydd
Telephone: 01978 790 111